You can’t change what you can’t measure — and if you’re measuring the wrong metrics, you might not have the most accurate read on your supply chain’s performance. With an endless list of data points your business can track and measure throughout supply chains, how do you know if you’re measuring the right ones?
In the S2 Episode 4 of Esker On Air, Esker Director of Sales and Business Development Dan Reeve chats with Global Supply Chain Consultant Christine Pfefferle about the order-to-cash (O2C) metrics that impact your supply chain performance the most. In this episode, you’ll get answers to questions like:
- Are you measuring the “right stuff”?
- How does your O2C performance stack up against your competition?
- Are your metrics a good indicator of company performance?
- Do your metrics provide a view to your performance through your customers’ eyes?
- Can you utilise metrics to drive continuous process improvement?
- Most importantly, are your metrics insightful, attainable in real time, and actionable?
Listen to Episode 4 now!